Our online outplacement training portal gives clients access to 8 key training modules to deal with each aspect of redundancy. In addition, our portfolio of leading experts and coaches can offer 1-1 coaching and webinars if extra support is required.
These are some of the outplacement benefits that our clients have mentioned:
- Immediate – Employees supported straightaway. No booking time required, saving time on 1-1 career support meetings with HR.
- Effective – Employees received the most important career advice compiled by experts with over 35 years’ experience in their field.
- Cost-efficient and transparent – The online program allows HR to help more of their employees at different levels and save on expensive outplacement fees. No hidden costs.
- Enhanced brand loyalty– By portraying a positive culture for remaining employees and for future hires, clients and alumni the company preserves and enhances its brand reputation.
- Prevention of talent exodus – By looking after and supporting the departing employees in a respectful and fair manner, the remaining talent is more likely to remain loyal.
- Professional support – Technical and career support is provided by experts over the phone or by email to answer any questions that may arise.
As an additional service, we have also partnered with leading coaches in London, who specialise in career transition and who can offer additional support in the form of 1-1 coaching, workshops and webinars.