Our online career coaching and training portal gives clients access to 8 key training modules to deal with each aspect of the life change following redundancy. In addition, our portfolio of leading experts and coaches can offer 1-1 coaching and webinars if extra support is required.
These are some of the benefits that our clients have mentioned:
- Immediate –Employees are supported straightway and were given access to the full online transition programs immediately. No booking time required and saving time on 1-1 career support meetings with HR.
- Effective – Employees received the most important career advice accumulated over 35 years’ experience, ensuring that your employees move on faster and in control.
- Cost savings and transparency– The online program allows you to help more of your employees at different levels and save on expensive outplacement fees. No hidden fees.
- Enhanced brand loyalty and productivity – for remaining employees and for future hires and clients.
- Professional support – Technical and career support is provided by experts over the phone or by email to answer any questions that may arise.
As an additional service, we have also partnered with leading coaches in London, who specialise in career transition and who can offer additional support in the form of 1-1 coaching, workshops and webinars.